Astana Leisure 2018
WELCOME TO KAZAKHSTAN!
Welcome to 15th Kazakhstan International Tourism Exhibition in Astana
Venue: "Korme" Еxhibition Center 3 Dostyk St., Left bank
Exhibition Working Hours:
- 26 September, Wednesday 10.00-18.00
- 27 September, Thursday 10.00 - 18.00
- 28 September, Friday 10.00 - 16.00
Astana Leisure is an autumn professional tourism event in Kazakhstan, which presents:
- All tourism potential of Kazakhstan
- Actual destinations of autumn and winter seasons
- The best convenient flights
- Informative work-shops
- Profitable decisions and special offer for leisure
- Novelty of tourism industry
Visitors of exhibition have opportunities to:
- Establish new business contacts
- Learn about new items
- Maintain existing business contacts
- Search for tour operators / travel agents
- Sign purchase contracts for tourist products/services
- Assess the market opportunities
- Learn about competitors’ activities
- Offer own tourist products/services
The exhibition enables participants to:
- Use their participation in the exhibition as diversified marketing event.
- Set new contacts and conclude contracts with International, Kazakhstan, Central Asian, Russian, Caucasian tourism companies
- Inform more than 3 000 exhibitors about new tourism services
- Find constant clients and potential consumers of tourism services.
- Optimize and organize the net and work of regional offices
- Estimate strategic development of the company activity on Kazakhstan tourism market
Astana Leisure is the only travel exhibition taking place in Kazakhstan’s capital city, Astana.
60 exhibitors | 5,000 visitors
Over the last seven years, the event has grown and become a regular meeting place for the industry. Astana Leisure caters for both the B2B and B2C markets and features a vibrant mix of inbound and outbound destinations, all vying for visitors’ attention with tempting competitions, attractive displays and eye-catching cultural shows.
In 2009, the following countries took part in the Astana Leisure exhibition: Azerbaijan, Brazil, Italy, Kazakhstan, China, Malaysia, Peru, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, Switzerland South Africa and United Arab Emirates.
- Date of establishment: 2004
- Frequency: annually
- Total exhibition area: 1250 sq.m.
- Number of participants: 114
- Number of participating countries: 14
- The expected number of unique visitors: 1646
- Kazakhstan companies: 96
- Foreign and CIS companies: 18
More about Kazakhstan
- The Ministry of Culture and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Akimat (Administration) of Astana city